At Workday, employees have been number one—since day one. Our founders knew that a unique corporate culture would differentiate us and serve as a foundation for our success.
Working at Workday
Our award-winning culture is paramount at Workday. We focus on our core values (employees, customer service, innovation, integrity, fun, and profitability); encourage our people to be authentic at work; strive for a diverse, ethical, and inclusive workplace; and offer a variety of unique, fun events. That’s why we have been voted the #1 Best Workplaces in Ireland 2019. In addition, we were honoured to be recognised as a Best Workplace for Women in Ireland.
At Workday, we value supporting emerging professional talent in making a successful transition from school to the workplace and accelerate their careers at Workday. That’s why you’ll also be part of Generation Workday, the only 12-month career development program in the industry where you will:
- Gain exciting, unique insight into how a high-growth tech company is scaling as you engage and network with every area of the business
- Build connections and share ideas with a new cohort of emerging professionals
- Work with new technologies, solve original problems and partner with companies globally
- Collaborate with legends in the industry and the brightest new graduates
- Take ownership, make an impact, and change the way people work.
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications for the world’s largest organizations. We use game-changing technology to drive innovation across our global teams, and are building and developing our products in our European Headquarters in Dublin.