A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation’s most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area.
The Financial Analyst – Enterprise IT, will be responsible for planning, coordinating and overseeing the processing of invoices and purchase orders as they relate to the annual capital/operational budgets, forecasts and business plans. The Financial Analyst will provide direct report and management staff with constant feedregarding financial, statistical and trending analysis reports. In addition, this position will facilitates individual departmental business planning activities and financial project development by providing historical financial trending data, operating results and analytical support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one year’s related experience
- Strong PC skills with the ability to learn other applications such as Hyperion Essbase & Planning, Peoplesoft, Oracle, OnBase, Clarity, iExpense.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform complex arithmetical calculations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.