Share This Job
SSME CS Sevice Logistics Officer Source/ Lifecycle Management 物流专员（物料计划）
Job Family: Customer Services
Multiple years of professional experience is preferred within spare parts logistics and/or customer service, ideally in a high tech industry.
Candidate should have experience in handling logistical processes, experience in spare parts processes preferred. Previous SAP experience is a must.
He/She will handle service parts sourcing from Asia Pacific Suppliers according to globally defined processes. Plus handling daily operation of CS ML consignment inventory in the region
and coordinate assigned CS ML AP consignment inventory with 3PL.
1. Sourcing spare parts from APAC suppliers, ensuring spare parts availability while maintaining reasonable inventory levels.
2. Support spare part escalations if spare part is not available but customer needs it together with national and international partners (e.g. RSC, CS ML Germany).
3. Work actively / initiate initiatives with suppliers to improve vendor performance.
4. Handle exports to and imports of parts from German Siemens units (e.g. CS ML Germany).
5. Create and maintain material master data in SAP in cooperation with internal partners (e.g. SSME CS PLM).
6. Inbound & outbound clearing supporting (label, batch, damage…reasons) for Consignment & RDC WH.
7. Stock discrepancy adjustment & Clearing upon planners’ instruction
8. Inventory scrapping, stock adjustment supporting
9. Inventory recall or good return handling in local consignment stock
10. Finish other task or projects related to service logistics assigned by manager.
1. ERP skills, SAP skills is must.
2. Good PC/MS Office skills (eg. Outlook/Excel/Word/Access).
1. Very good command on verbal and written English.
2. Candidate who is good at SAP MM/ SD-Module is preferred.
4. Candidate who has experience in Healthcare industry is preferred.
5. Ability of logical thinking and structured working.
6. Can deal with dynamic environment.
7. Working experience for Healthcare service logistics is preferred.
Job ID: 90456
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time