We’re looking for technically minded professionals, fluent in English and Norwegian who are positive, friendly and enjoy making customers smile! If this sounds like you, then here is your chance to join an IT orientated support team dedicated to caring for its customers.
You’ll receive first class training to further your skills in customer care and information technology as part of an award-winning team, with rewarding career paths.
You’ll benefit from 20 days paid holiday, incentives, discounts, on-site restaurant and free parking. There are also lots of fun, social activities and team events for you to get involved in!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide effective and efficient first-line technical support for basic or routine incoming service inquiries (answer questions, solve problems and perform basic troubleshooting using provided scripting and published materials)
- Deliver timely, accurate customer support with a high degree of customer service satisfaction
- Document customer interactions with accurate call logging
- Deliver technical assistance based on instruction and pre-established guidelines
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities
- Successfully complete training activities to maintain technical and product knowledge
- Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement
- Prioritize daily tasks, prepare personal schedule and monitor/adjust to complete tasks
- Written and oral fluency in English and Norwegian
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening, probing & reading
- Ability to employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond customer frustrations to solve customer problems
- Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers
- Ability to follow proper procedures and work within established guidelines
- Analytical problem solving skills; linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way
- Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Keen to develop, with an ability to learn quickly and adapt in a high change environment
- Keep up to date with relevant industry technology, like to work in an environment where the pace can change but the customers always remain in focus
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
- 20 days annual holiday (up to 25 with tenure) + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Monday-Friday Business hours
- Relocation allowance of up to €1,250 for moving country
- Free Parking, Bike-to-work Scheme & TaxSaver Scheme for public transport
- Games Room / Breakout area
- Pay for Performance bonus program
- Discounts with various high street brands, restaurants, gyms, phone plan and dental
Apply via the "apply now" button.