Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
At the Anaheim facility, we manufacture nearly all galley air chillers and refrigeration insert equipment currently used by airline operators throughout the world. With over 30 years of experience, we have designed and certified the broadest range of refrigeration and chiller products to suit multiple commercial and military aircraft platforms. As a reflection of our strict quality standards and adept product support program, products manufactured achieve the market’s highest reliability levels and customer satisfaction ratings. The strength lies in the strong teamwork seen throughout all levels of the facility. We are the industry leader in new product development in fields such as advanced compressor design, thermoelectric devices application and other complimentary galley products in coordination with other Collins Aerospace facilities.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Temporary Repair Technician (Night Shift) in our aircraft refrigeration business located in Anaheim, CA.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- EPA (40 CFR part 82 subpart F) Type I required
- Basic mechanical assembly and disassembling skills
- Cognizant of applicable regulations, customer/manufacturers requirements associated with the units
- Able to read, understand and follow written procedures
- Basic knowledge of mechanical unit operation
- Have basic computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
- Ability to understand and use simple aviation and refrigeration terminology
- Basic electro-mechanical device operation, disassembly and assembly
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Refrigeration/heating experience
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.