Date Posted: 2019-03-29-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: 01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our customers are at the core of our business. And meeting each of their unique needs is the key to our success. The Customer & Account Management organization plays a critical role at Collins Aerospace both internally and externally. We provide executive-level support to major original equipment manufacturers and defense customers, and support our Strategic Business Units (SBUs) by augmenting key relationships and maintaining an excellent customer experience. Internally, we develop and support our SBUs by strategically planning and capturing future growth opportunities while ensuring customer satisfaction. If you want to advance your career while contributing to a vision that helps our customers redefine the aerospace industry, then consider landing here!
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- This intern position will support various aspects of Defense Aftermarket Platform Integration efforts focused on providing growth and value to the Collins SBUs.
- Responsibilities include coordination of program/project based efforts between teams and business units programs to ensure customer requirements are being met along with supporting the management of the day to day program activities.
Education / Certifications
Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Must have GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
- Experience working in a Microsoft Office environment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work in a cooperative environment
At this time, Collins Aerospace will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.