- After business confirmation, attend Project Handoff Meetings to receive, digest and verify all information related to the coming orders, and make preparations.
- For new customers, gather related information and handle new customer set-up in AX. Provide information to OEM customers per their request, if they are setting up BilleruKorsnas as a new vendor on their side too.
- Receive Purchase Orders from customers through system, Email and/or Fax. Double check PO details, and enter data into DAX system to ensure all transactions are captured timely and correctly in system. Ensure data accuracy.
- Review and check payment terms on PO, follow up on payment terms carefully and correctly.
- Issue Purchase Order to the designated Production Partners in AX. For every first order, copy all internal function teams to report status and allow QA follow up.
- Get Delivery Time confirmation from Production Partners. Communicate between PP and customer for urgent / special delivery requirements, and get consensus on Delivery Time from all sides.
- Track order status on system, follow up timely and proactively with open orders, work with PPs, Customers and internal function teams to prevent delivery issue or quality issue. Knows when to flag and escalate.
- For claims/complaints that have occurred or cannot be prevented, share information as early as possible. Work with QA and Technical team to assess and identify root cause and resolution, communicate with customers and PPs on claim issue, involve Sales where necessary. Process penalties in system after penalties are confirmed and communicated, copy Sourcing, QA and Sales.
- Provide necessary support to customers and PPs for transportation/logistics arrangement for both domestic and export orders.
- Track, collect and check delivery reports from PPs regularly. Follow up on discrepancies and errors. Upon receipt of correct Delivery Report, update AX system to allow Finance to create invoice to customers.
- Work with Finance collaboratively on new customer set-up, documents audit, credit limit checking and pending payment & inventory issues. Support Finance team to verify ARAP data for payment collection on monthly basis. Get support from Sales team for challenging collection cases.
- Sort out and consolidate Delivery Reports according to business nature and pass to Finance department for reconciliation. For USD business, support factory transfer when necessary.
- Create and maintain Tracking Report when requested, enter order-related details into Tracking Report timely and correctly.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- College graduate or above, at least 2 years’ working experience with 1 year managing order to delivery process in a sourcing/trading/buying office
- Working knowledge of international business
- Good command of written English. Able to work in English environment in multi-national company. Mandarin is a plus.
- Service oriented personality – strong interpersonal skills, highly professional, courteous, friendly, and calm in stressful situations
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle workload and pressure in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Good with Excel formulas
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com