Comau LLC is now creating a new team focused on Digital Manufacturing. For this reason we are looking for a Software Engineer, passionate for Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, Cloud, IoT technologies willing to challenge him/herself with the next generation of intelligent machines that will drive the digital revolution.
Take ownership. Are you ready for a challenge?
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Develop software for IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications
- Integrate hardware/sensors and develop software to manage IoT/Industry 4.0 applications
- Configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle
- Collaborate/coordinate the work with start-ups and other digital companies
- Direct research on emerging trends//solutions/standards in Automation and IoT/Industry 4.0
- Work in strict collaboration with universities and students
- Other duties as required
Reports to: Head of Digital Product Management
This role is best suited for a candidate that possess the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical fields
- Experience in programming in one or more of these languages: Java, Python, C, C++, C#, Lua, etc
- Expertise in code debugging, knowledge of algorithms and the ability to understand and integrate state of the art libraries and frameworks into your work are important skills we value
- Best practices of code development: testing, reviews and design documentation
- Knowloedge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical fields
- 3 or more years of work experience in similar field
- Robotics and Industrial Automation knowledge/experience
- Experience with CUDA, cuDNN — and GP-GPU programming
- Advanced skill levels with deep learning and machine learing algorithms, open-source frameworks (e.g Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow, JetPack) and applications
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Matlab, is highly desirable
- Experience with Big Data and Cloud concepts and tools (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Impala, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Matlab
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Contributing to open source projects
Let’s Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.
Let’s Work. A history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.
Let’s Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled