Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Job number 640858
- Date posted Jun 14, 2019
- Travel 0-25 %
- Profession Technical Sales
- Role type Individual Contributor
- Employment type Full-Time
The Technology Solution Professional (TSP) creates compelling, innovative solutions that drive customer decisions to buy and use Microsoft platforms and cloud services. The TSP must operate constructively and collaborate effectively with other members of their team, one or more account v-teams, and with the broader Microsoft community. TSPs must be organized, insightful, accountable, and able to have maximum impact on the customer’s technical decisions. In addition, every TSP must continuously maintain and improve their technical and professional skills and strive to become a domain-specific technical leader in the community.
- Manage operations and processes to demonstrate technical sales excellence, meet business goals, and highlight impact.
- Develop and use community relationships to identify solutions to complex technical problems.
- Use business, professional, and interpersonal skills to accelerate the customer’s digital transformation.
- Use technical expertise in core, foundation, and adjacent technologies to identify effective customer solutions that include Microsoft technologies
- Own and drive the customer’s technical decisions to buy and use Microsoft solutions and cloud services.
- 2-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience, particularly cloud computing and management; experience working within a technical sales environment preferred.
- Fluent Vietnamese to a business level is required
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends and solution partnerss
- Understanding of cloud computing market and ability to develop deep expertise in Microsoft Azure.
- Development languages such as .NET, C++, Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails or Pig/Hive; Migration virtual machines from private to public cloud environments
- Software design or development ;Systems Operations / Management; Database architecture; Virtualization; IP Networking; Storage; IT Security
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
- 4-year relevant degree preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.