Careers / Job Search /
Home Lending Advisor - Consumer Direct (Refinance) - Columbus, OhioReq #: 190049483
Location: Columbus, OH, US
Job Category:Relationship Management/Sales
Potential Referral Amount: 500 US Dollar (USD)
Here at Chase, we focus on our customers first and foremost. Our employees are initiators, collaborators, and results oriented individuals. They have a knack for looking at the details, and finding solutions to everyday challenges. As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. We focus on customers’ best interests and strive to exceed expectations by listening to and anticipating their needs. Our employees are empowered to put our customers at the center of all we do, focus on doing what’s right, and create solutions that make their lives better.
As a Home Lending Advisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Proactively converting inbound and outbound leads into Prime/FHA mortgage loan applications
- Consultative selling of first mortgages (Purchases Loans in a telephone environment)
- Recommend optimum product / rate program combinations to prospects.
- Accurately source all business, log all contacts with prospects.
- Ensure compliance with applicable statues and procedures.
- Provide feedback on lead quality.
- Meet required sales performance for pre-established funded loan volume goal.
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS or re-register and move your previous registration to JPMorgan Chase's registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration immediately after your start date and annual renewal of your registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting.
Further information about NMLS and the requirements of registration can be found at:http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
The specific experience needed for this role is:
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines timely.
- Demonstrated ability in providing superior customer service and consultative selling.
- Self motivation and demonstration of initiatives.
Apply Now Columbus