Moscow, Russian Federation
Marketing Internship - RussiaYour Role:
- Perform various marketing duties in support of the field marketing manager.
- Help with campaign implementation. Liaise with the marketing manager and the Global Marketing Team to get the creation of marketing assets such as emails, landing pages, banners… and check that everything is correct before deployment.
- May be involved in editing, writing and producing marketing materials for the Russian market.
- May also assist with planning customer seminars, trade show, special promotions and direct mail campaigns.
- May assist in writing agency briefs and will deal with local agency for campaigns’ execution and follow up.
- May help with social media activities in line with Siemens workflow.
- You must be of a university (marketing or equivalent) as this a trainee position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Very good level of Russian and English (work is in both languages)
- Proactive, team player, organized and with attention to details
What we offer:
- Excellent work environment
- Great opportunity to learn from a top international company in its field
- Salary compensation offered
- Flexible working hours with minimum 20 hours per week, to be agreed upon when selected
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Job ID: 115702
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: OOO Siemens Industry Software
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time