Requisition Number: 156635
Position Title: Asst Producer II
External Description:The Role: Assistant Content Producer
A FIFA Content Producer works closely with the production and design team on contributing and creating live content that the EA SPORTS FIFA gamer longs for.
The FIFA Content Producer will have a rare mix of strategic acumen, creative instinct and analytical ability that can translate data and ideas into actionable plans that benefit our players. Additionally, you will have experience with a live services product and business model and will be highly familiar FIFA Ultimate Team. You will also need a good eye for product quality and usability and good organizational and people skills.
If you enjoy evaluating and critiquing existing ideas, as well as being able to come up with and document new creative ones, this is the role for you!
- Good eye for game quality and strong advocate for the end-user experience.
- Must be an avid fan of football (soccer) and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Videogame industry experience a plus—especially in a live services context.
- Aptitude for working with new tools and technology.
- Aptitude for working with and extrapolating insights from data.
- Ability to work closely with a distributed team through all phases of the live product cycle.
- An understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Aptitude and proficiency in copywriting and messaging.
ResponsibilitiesThe FIFA Content Producer will work closely with others on the team to build and execute on the live content plan via tools that are pushed to our players. You need to be able to:
- Translate real world football events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real world football events.
- Expertise in devising and executing data driven/informed live content plans and strategies to retain and engage players.
- Work directly in custom tools to create and manage live content, verify content, and publish to our players.
- Work with other Producers to understand targets and priority changes.
- Work closely across teams to manage dependencies and coordinate deliverables.
- Background in game design and/or production with relevant experience working on a live service with tight deadlines.
- Passion for and deep understanding of Football/Soccer.
- Good knowledge of the FIFA franchise and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Advanced experience in Excel and working with databases an asset.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Contact me: Sebastian Glenn-Anderson, Senior Recruiter; firstname.lastname@example.org
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Company Profile:Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-18 19:11:06.25
EEO Employer Verbiage:EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA