Job ID: JR0115464
Job Category: Human Resources
Primary Location: Penang, PNG MY
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Senior Talent AdvisorJob Description
As a campus program lead you will develop Intel campus strategy and get the approaches effectively customized into various countries in Asia Pacific & Japan, business groups, by partnering with Talent Advisor, business/HR stakeholders.
- Be the main focal point for Campus recruitment program and be the main facilitator in APJ, working with counterpart in Singapore, Taiwan & Japan
- Establish and maintain relationships with identified universities, leading to build up strong Intel branding in the campus
- To lead and support the design and delivery of strategies to continuously build pipeline and brand on campus via social media, events and other creative channels and effort.
- Design and facilitate the recruiting activities/events on campus
- To review and designing graduate recruitment screening and assessment methodology and consistently partner with the recruitment marketing team to review marketing material and advertising campaign to support campus recruitment.
- To assist in the overall internship strategy and the effectiveness of the internship programmes in partnership with the recruiter and business.
- Develop appropriate intern programs for Intel business teams in APJ with identified needs
- Able to build up comprehensive metrics to timely measure the program effectiveness.
As a Talent Advisor, you will be playing an integral part in growing the existing team in the Inside Sales business function based in Penang by driving the recruitment strategy and developing strong partnership with key stakeholders from the business and act as a trusted advisor when it comes to recruitment best practices with the main goal being a seamless candidate experience.
- To be well networked: you are plugged in to the industry and have a great talent insights and strategies at your fingertips
- To be strategic partner & enabler: you own the talent acquisition journey right from consultation, develop hiring strategy, planning, market mapping, through to negotiating & offer closure
- Be a story teller: with a natural ability to connect the dots and take hiring manager and candidates on an engaging and pleasant hiring journey/experience
- Be in fast paced: with experience working in companies who are going through substantial growth
- You are well rounded: with experience recruiting everything from Legal and Compliance to Sales Leaders
- You are a do-er: No task is too big or small, you are ready to help a business find the best people
- You are a closer: negotiating complex offers is second nature to you
- A minimum of Bachelors in any discipline.
- At least 5 years of solid recruitment experience especially for Sales and Marketing positions in a MNC environment.
- Good communication and proven stakeholder management skills.
- Able to stretch and perform with tight timelines.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Primary Location: Penang, PNG MY