A great opportunity has arisen in our QEHS Department for an EHS Co-ordinator. Ideally the candidate will have previous experience in an Environmental and Health and Safety position or role.
Reporting to the QEHS Manager responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Co-ordination of EHS activities across the Oswestry Site with focus on cheese and Whey.
- Promoting and building on a positive and engaged EHS culture at Oswestry.
- Supporting the current EHS Coordinator and providing holiday cover for the position.
- Meeting and liason with SEPA regarding effluent discharge compliance and other regulated matters.
- Liason with and monitoring of capital projects and contractors ensuring compliance with Arla / Site EHS rules.
- Development of site EHS policies and upkeep and training out of these
- Collecting, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on EHS figures / trends to site and also to the wider Arla EHS community.
- Arranging and chairing Site EHS meetings.
- Training site colleagues on specific EHS procedures / policies.
The successful applicant must have good people skills, high levels of enthusiasm and a positive attitude to change.
Previous experience in Environmental matters, dealing with SEPA and appropriate Environmental qualifications would be advantageous.
Previous experience of 1 – 3 years and appropriate H&S qualifications (NEBOSH) would be an advantage.
Please apply via this link.