Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
The Business Assistant is a professional who manages a wide variety of products, required to process each client request and to implement products on a daily basis, depending on clients requests and needs. Knowledge is required to handle each product, its network, handling of documentary and legal requirements, all according to the nature of each operation; These must be achieved in the minimum possible time with the maximum efficiency so that we are capable to maintain the market’s competitive benchmarks.
Business Assistant has the opportunity to interact and gain knowledge from all Business and Sales, service areas like Regional hubs, Local Operations, Risk, and Compliance, facilitating the growth in all of these areas; The wide variety of tasks demands the Business Assistant to constantly pursuit high quality processing and accurate implementation and a client interaction
Responsibilities:Business Assistant is responsible for the operational support to Corporate Clients, becoming the intermediary between the Client and Bank, ensuring quality service and timely response on products and services implementation through proper channels, maintaining client´s expectations and following Citi standards.
1.Coordinate and elaborate credit documentation for loan disbursement, as approved by Legal Dept;
2. Ensures the Processing of Credit transactions approved and requested by Business and Prodcut, coordinating approved documentation, and regulatory requirements be completed and well documented for each transaction;
3. Coordinate and monitor the Onboarding process for new clients and existing clients, as well as to process all written requests dully approved required, by working with Customer services Hubs, within the region;
4. Coordinates account maintenance including signature updates registered in system, changes in Legal Representation; Powers of Attorney, request for demographic changes, internal credit code updates, for each relationship depending on client´s requests or internal Operational requests,
5. Manage deferral process for specific transactions, when required, to maintain continuity on each transaction;
6. Manages the release of transactions and / or prioritization transactions when necessary, having direct contact with the implementation hubs and post-implementation service center, either credit or account transactions;
7. Coordinate with the Legal and Documentation Officer to review Legal documentation from clients; issue contracts required with specific transactions providing client accurate support,
8. Coordinate creation, maintenance, update of Regulatory credit files;
9. Elaborate credit documentation for loan disbursement, as approved by Legal Dept;
10. Provide client assistance in account opening process, both local and international accounts;
11. Coordinates with Documentation Officer, all Legal documentation reviews and is responsible to process updates in systems;
12. Withholding Control reports;
13. Provide Operational support for Process control improvement
Development Values.Business Assistant has the opportunity to learn operational processing, Product Implementation and Negotiation skills, and will have access to an extended service network throughout Citi.
Minimum two years banking experience;
- Experience with Banking products, especially credit;
- Process management and flow chart documentation;
- Advance english
- Experience on financial products and services for Corporate clients
Prior experience with clients
SkillsAbility to create structures and processes
Self-management of learning and intellectual curiosity
Discipline of unsupervised work
ability to work under pressure and delivery dates
Internal Customer Service Attitude
High commitment to work and extended working hours
Negotiation Skills and Leadership by Influence
Critical Thinking and Process Analysis
Attitude of Customer Service
Diligence for execution
- Bachelors degree
- Spanish and english
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HN
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.