- Manage of customer driven and internal complaints for in-house parts: crank cases.
- Use the relevant quality tools/systems to analyze data and deal with non-conformance.
- Support delivery of qualified parts to the engine assembly lines.
- Lead root cause analysis and defining measures for failure avoiding.
- Ensure execution and evaluation of quality actions according to 8D methodology.
- Daily participation in production meetings.
- Assist in process certification. Support the transition of new crank cases into regular production incl. engine assembly.
- Conduct internal quality audits.
- Interface with supplier quality representatives concerning quality assurance of raw parts and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
- Visit customer sites, as required, in the event of a quality complaint.
- Cooperation with an external Service Provider.
- Exchange experience with other quality engineers across locations within Daimler AG.
- Create analyzes and report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
- Education: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering studies or
- Experience: vocational training in Quality Management
- Fluent Polish and English or German
- Competences: open minded and will to learn; ability to work within the team; ability to solve a problems; ability to plan and prioritize work; ability to obtain and process information, analyze data; ability to interpret product drawings and technical standards; sense of responsibility
Field of activity:Quality Management
Legnica, ul. Rycerska 24