Marketing AssistantWhat do we offer?
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and high-efficient solutions.
Currently, Grundfos is looking for an efficient and motivated Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing team.
What is the job about?
- Responsible for the execution of the marketing and communications plans – both traditional and digital as outlined in the marketing activity plan in association with the Area Marketing Manager and Area Marketing Co-ordinator
- Play an active role in the company’s digital and online presence through newsletters, digital communications, social media, company website (support) and extranet in collaboration with the Area Marketing Co-ordinator
- Ensure all activities are delivered within budget and reconciled with area finance monthly throughout the year
- Co-ordinate customer trips following the pre-defined process from the group visitor department
- Achieve personal objectives set on an annual basis
What do you need to apply?
- Qualified to NVQ / Bachelor degree in Marketing and / or equivalent
- Min 1-2 years marketing or sales experience in B2B sector
- Experience of working within a set of corporate brand guidelines
- Digital marketing experience essential
- Event experience essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be able to communicate at a range of levels across the business and externally