Purpose of jobApply HR knowledge with some business insight and ensure a perfect fit between business requirements, for filling one or more positions, and the candidates.
- Global leader in Pumps and Pumping Systems
- 5 days work week
- Access to extensive internal training
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- Attractive base and Generous bonus yearly
- Great team culture, global colleagues
- Attend Recruitment Planning Meetings
- Source passive profiles in LinkedIn and local job boards and encourage candidates to create Talent Profiles and apply
- LinkedIn Recruiter Seat holder, support on Talent Insights
- Building Talent Pools in the system
- Keep candidates engaged and respond to enquiries via the various platforms
- Phone screen candidates and Cammio Video Interview coordination
- Interview scheduling
- External consultant recruitment support
Skills, Experience and Desirable Attributes
- 1-2 years’ sourcing experience
- Excellent work ethic and motivations
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Japanese or Thai language skills would be a fantastic added benefit
- LinkedIn recruiter experience highly desirable
- Experience sourcing IT profiles such as; Software Development, DevOps, Networking, Infrastructure, SAP Consultants, etc.
Application InformationIf this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: or on Facebook:
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.