Purpose of job
The APREG Graduate Programme (AGP) is a 2-year talent development initiative with the aim to attract, develop, and retain diverse
and extraordinary young professionals in Grundfos. The program design of working in 4 project rotations enables the graduates to maximize their understanding of Grundfos and acquire
an experience of working with different parts of the organization
- A Master degree preferably in Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Finance and Strategy
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience prior to or after graduation
- Willingness to travel and work abroad
- Strong communication and other personal skills
- Proficiency in English Language
- Self-motivated and open to challenges
- The Grundfos Graduate Programme consists of 4 projects in 4 countries in Asia:
- Each project lasts 6 months.
- These projects are the building blocks of the programme and the Graduate helps designing the programme.
- The Programme offers experience within various disciplines, the opportunity to build a global network and further advance intercultural and language skills.
- The Graduate will develop potential through regular evaluations and coaching.
Critical knowledge and experience:
- Industry, market and business environment .
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within a business area.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects. Ability to contribute business process within a business area.
- Most likely to have 0-2 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Technical, functional and professional - Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within a functional area.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for a functional area.
Competencies and behaviours
C_Relating and Networking
C_Adapting and Responding to change
C_Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
C_Planning and Organising
C_Presenting and Communicating Information
C_Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
C_Following Instructions and Procedures