What do we offer?
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds within learning and development and creating the greatest learning experiences for Grundfos employees. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change and improve both your skills and your resume.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As a student assistant starting as soon as possible, you become part of Group Learning and Development. In Group L&D, we are 8 colleagues responsible for providing learning offerings and technologies to Grundfos employees worldwide. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team.
What is the job about?
You will be working 4-6 hours a week averagely, and we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work. Joining our team, you will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks as you:
- Develop and maintain web sites in our learning platform to which UX knowledge is essential. You will be part of processes from initial ideas till implementation.
- Contribute to ensure inspiring learning experiences for Grundfos employees globally on our new learning platform.
- Support our super users when launching new communities and enhancing existing ones.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying within multimedia design or similar
- Experience with HTML and CSS programming
- Knowhow of UX and a passion for creating great user experiences
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lisbeth Elholm Andersen at +45 20 52 85 37. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking on the link “Søg denne stilling”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Apply via the "apply now" button