McDonough, GA, US, 30253
Requisition ID: 126430
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands; Ray-ban, Oakley and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
To support our global business, Luxottica operates multiple manufacturing and logistics facilities across North America to support our retail stores and wholesale customers.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Sr. Manager Logistics Finance is a key leader/business advisor in Logistics Finance FP&A, responsible for financial reporting, planning and analysis for the state-of-the-art North American Distribution Center in McDonough, GA.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops successful business partnerships with Operations Leadership and key partners by setting short and long-term financial and operating targets and driving the execution of business strategies
- Provides overall distribution center financial guidance and control
- Controls and maintains standard cost and allocation of logistic cost on market/brand P&Ls
- Partners with corporate finance and markets to support reporting
- Leads cost optimization initiatives and evaluates returns of automation projects
- Provides financial insights for periodic business reviews with senior management
- Leads the financial planning process on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensures alignment with corporate standards in terms of accounting, reporting, internal policies and procedures, but also external regulations and SOX requirements
- Completes monthly/quarterly actual vs forecast packages (executive summary and details)
- Prepares month-end financial reports for key leadership
- Manages CAPEX (forecast and actual tracking)
- Reviews key line items including payroll, corrugate, consumables and shared cost allocation and makes recommendations to ensure forecasts/plans are achieved
- Completes detailed review of actual results
- Coordinates obtaining variance explanations
- Leads, mentors, and develops junior resources
- Works towards the simplification and automation of finance operations
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or Statistics
- 8+ years accounting and/or financial planning and analysis experience
- 3+ years’ experience directly managing/leading teams
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, SAP, and Essbase
- Exceptional analysis skills, curiosity to research issues, and willingness to expand breadth of knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen in retailing/optical retailing
- MBA, CPA, CMA
- Previous experience in Logistics, Operations or Manufacturing environments
- Experience with advanced reporting and data analysis tools such as PowerBI, SQL
- Excellent written and oral communication, advanced user of MS PowerPoint or similar tools
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Logistics, Manager, MBA, Operations, Management