Danfoss is looking for master’s degree graduates from all over the world within the field of supply chain to join our Postgraduate Program. The 2-year program is a full-time employment for soon to be, or new graduates looking to kick-start their career by embarking on an intense development journey. The program is built around four business-critical projects. Two of your four projects will be abroad, providing you with global experience and insight. Moreover, the international scope of Danfoss and the program equips you to work with people from different cultures and professional backgrounds – you will also build an invaluable global network of expert colleagues and fellow postgraduates.
Background and skills
To be considered for the Danfoss Postgraduate Program, you hold a master’s degree from 2019 or 2020. Preferably in a relevant subject, for example supply chain, procurement, logistics or manufacturing technology. On the personal level, we like our postgraduates to be proactive, positive and open to experiencing other cultures.
We imagine that you:
- Have Strong analytical skills
- Have a holistic approach to supply chain disciplines, from procurement to customer
- Want to improve our ways of working with new technology intelligent vision, AI, analytics, machine learning, AR/VR or similar innovative solutions
- Team-player mindset, can work in cross-functional environments and with ambition to succeed as a team
- Have an international mind-set and are globally mobile
- Hold a master’s degree within a relevant field for example supply chain, procurement, logistics or manufacturing technology finished within the last 2 years.
- Have above average academic achievements along with excellent English skill.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a leading technology company where you get to work with – and learn from – expert colleagues with a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.