Date Posted: 2019-12-16-08:00
Country: United States of America
Location: PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow’s solutions. Our internships and co-ops are designed to help build your professional credentials while also igniting your imagination. Opportunities exist throughout our company and are available to students who are motivated to learn and grow.
Inclusion Powers Innovation: We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
This position is in the Module Centers & Operations (MC&O) Financial Planning & Analysis organization. In this position, the candidate will be looked upon to support the team and work cross-functionally including performing various analyses of Pratt & Whitney manufacturing sites and the global supply chain organization. The goal is to drive business process improvements, increase analytical tools and to be involved in the monthly closing, forecast and OMM planning processes for Operations.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- You're in an accredited undergraduate or graduate engineering degree program.
- Fields of study: Finance, Accounting, or Business Management.
- You will have at least 30 credits prior to starting your internship
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications? (Suggestions below.)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and consistent record of collaboration, flexibility, innovation and initiative
- The preferred candidate will display a strong focus on continuous process improvements and want to learn how a multi-billion dollar manufacturing organization is managed.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.