Date Posted: 2020-01-21-08:00
Country: United States of America
Location: CAG01: CTD-Athens, GA 700 Olympic Drive, Athens, GA, 30601 USA
Carrier is built on innovations that consistently reinvent industries and standards of quality, safety and sustainability. To ensure we continue to lead the way, Carrier is always seeking talented, motivated individuals that can help drive the future of our industry- leading brands. Carrier’s portfolio includes fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Transicold sits inside the refrigeration side of the business and provides business solutions for those transporting goods across the globe.
Our marketing intern will assist in the development, planning, execution and evaluation of communications and marketing initiatives for a variety marketing projects including but not limited to: developing e-Learning modules, training materials for sales team, assist in the development of marketing materials for new product launches, website content support - managing and organizing content on our external website, assisting in organizing marketing and sales events and trade shows.
- Education / Certifications
The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing or communications.
- Passion for marketing and creative thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Self-directed, proactive, and flexible
- Website SEO and social media content support and evaluation
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.