Date Posted: 2020-01-21-08:00
Country: United States of America
Location: CAG01: CTD-Athens, GA 700 Olympic Drive, Athens, GA, 30601 USA
Carrier is built on innovations that consistently reinvent industries and standards of quality, safety and sustainability. To ensure we continue to lead the way, Carrier is always seeking talented, motivated individuals that can help drive the future of our industry- leading brands. Carrier’s portfolio includes fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Transicold sits inside the refrigeration side of the business and provides business solutions for those transporting goods across the globe.
The Product Engineering team in Athens, Ga is looking for a self-motivated engineering student to assist with product reliability projects using an internal tollgate process. Candidates will be the engineering lead for processing data responsible for root cause analysis, corrective action development, and solution qualification. This will require working in a cross-functional environment which includes communicating with other engineers both at a factory level, as well as new product development.
- Serve as assistant on projects focused on enhancing product reliability
- Review data to determine root cause, engineer corrective action, and develop ideas to qualify corrective action
- Work closely with service and field organizations to obtain data and samples
- Prepare and present updates to engineering team
- Conduct technical reviews with key experts
Education / Certifications
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration principles and systems preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects/tasks on schedule
- Practical application of textbook knowledge required
- Effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Energetic team player with proven self-motivation skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.