Essential Skills :
- Good experience in Powertrain/Engine system functions and good knowledge in ECU SW development life cycle
- Control system algorithm / function development & testing using MATLAB Simulink-Target Link
- Detailed knowledge and proven experience with ISO 26262
Specific Knowledge: (Skill / Languages etc.)
- Hands-on experience/ Good understanding of Diesel Engine and After Treatment systems & Components – DOC,DPF,SCR, NOx sensor, Delta pressure sensor, Urea Quality Sensor, Adblue dosing system, engine components
- Experience working on Engine test bench, Prototype Vehicles & Data measurement, Analysis (Interpretation, - Drawing conclusion), Plotting, & Report creation.
- Knowledge of Heavy/Medium duty Diesel Engine emission norms & OBD requirements of European, CARB requirements (Euro 4/5/6, EPA13/16). Knowledge on Heavy-duty OBD (HD-OBD) would be plus.
- Experience/knowledge of basic statistical methods & different plots
- Model Based Development by Using Matlab/Simulink,
- Measurement analysis tools like INCA, CANAPE, MARC, MDA, Uniplot etc
- Good communication, analytical, problem solving, time management skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Working experience with international customers (US, German) would be added advantage.
Field of activity:Research and Development incl. Design
DepartmentEngine & ATS Controls