Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our German Sales Office in Frankfurt is looking for an Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Crocs products and meeting periodic sales targets across the independent retailor segment within Crocs’ distribution chain. The Inside Sales Representative will reach business targets through excellent distance and virtual (email, chat, telephone) sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment and maintenance of an ongoing relationship with existing and potential customers.
What will you do?Sales:
- Presenting the Brand and force the strategic (product) pillars to be represented in the account base;
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base during pre-season and in-season sell in;
- Collaborate with Sales Manager and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic, sales approaches and brand development opportunities;
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail utilizing cross-sell and up-sell techniques;
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales;
- Emphasize product features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare and enter sales orders;
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position;
- Present product line both remotely, during trade events, and at showroom buying days;
- Meet and exceed periodic sales targets set for targeted account base.
- Review and develop further the GAB inside sales concepts and giving input to create powerful and leading sales and marketing tools in order to achieve best in class service for the addressed customer group;
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external and internal sources of leads;
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process;
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Managers where appropriate;
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects and seek new whitespace opportunities;
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete account information, sources, etc.;
- Assist in creating quotation and term negotiations to potential clients’ accounts.
- Coordinate customer and/or staff training as necessary;
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the account database;
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues and/or work with customer service for more complex issue resolution.
Who are you?Minimum Experience:
- Experience in a commercial position
- Experience in an apparel or footwear brand a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills written and verbal in German (native speaker level is a must) and English.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Self-motivator with a proven record of meeting targets and goals set;
- Knowledge of retail and wholesale sales techniques;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required.
What do we offer?
- A job within a unique and fast-growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week in our virtual office, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun workplace, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!