What does the Siemens Graduate Program offer me?The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors. One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What are SGP’s responsibilities?You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within Siemens Digital Industry over the course of two years
You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international businesses
You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership
You join an international community of extraordinary individuals
- Being familiar with Siemens financial and report process.
- Can independently carry out finance tasks/projects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
- Major preferred in Finance, Accounting, Auditing
- Have the knowledge of Office Software, e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, BI report tool
- Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
- Good learning ability & structural thinking
- Flexible, agile, mobile
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time