What do we offer?
In Creative Business Network you become part of a global network of startups, investors and industry experts from the cultural and creative industries. We organize various local and international events and activities to connect our stakeholders and we need your help with planning and executing.
More specifically you will:
- Help identify suitable venues and understand practical needs of the activities and events
- Communicate and coordinate with event partners and participants
- Create everything from minute plans to volunteer shift to budgets
- Be in front and the go-to person when running the events
Who are we looking for?
You are the right candidate if you:
- Study event management or are at the end of your bachelor or master’s program within business, communication and event management.
- Work systematically and structured and can maintain an overview of big projects
- Know how to take measures that will ensure a project runs smoothly and in a timely fashion
- Are comfortable with reaching out to new and existing stakeholders
- Have an eye for identifying obstacles
- Like working in dynamic environments and are able to juggle with a range of tasks at the same time
- Are experienced user of MS Office
- Optimal: Experience and knowledge in HubSpot, Canva, Mailchimp and social media contribution programs.
- It is an advantage if you have hands on experience with planning and running events.
Who are we?
Creative Business Network is a foundation whose mission is to support startups from the cultural and creative sectors internationally. We help them connect with investors and expose them to new business partners and global markets. We strengthen their innovative capabilities to the benefit of the concerned businesses and to the society at large.
Our main activities are the international conference BRIGHT and Creative Business Cup, the world’s only global competition for creative startups, where startups from more that 75 countries every year compete locally and at the Global Final in Copenhagen to become no. 1 creative startup of the year.
Internship period is September 1st (or ideally before) to December 2020 (or longer).
The position is fulltime, unpaid, and 37 hours per week.
Our office is located at Bella Center in Copenhagen.
If you see yourself in this position, please apply by sending a letter of motivation and a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31st.
We read applications and interview candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +45 31 67 27 40.