What do we offer?
In Creative Business Network you become part of a global network of startups, investors and industry experts from the cultural and creative industries. We organize various local and international events and activities to connect our stakeholders and we need your help with planning and executing.
More specifically you will:
- Help to reach out to prospective individuals of target accounts mainly by email and LinkedIn, but also via phone and in-person to develop new partnership opportunities
- Explain the value of Creative Business Network’s services to potential and current partners
- Achieve meeting/engagement targets set by the Copenhagen team
Who are we looking for?
You are the right candidate if you:
- Are at the end of your bachelor or beginning of your masters within e.g. Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Process-driven work manner
- Have organizational skills, initiative and good communication skills
- Work well in teams as well as independently
- Are organized, have great analytical skills and are not afraid to make own decisions
- Are interested in sales development, inbound marketing, and initiating outbound contacting and appointment booking
- Like working in dynamic environments and are able to juggle with a range of tasks at the same time
- Are experienced user of MS Office and Hubspot is a bonus
Who are we?
Creative Business Network is a foundation whose mission is to support startups from the cultural and creative sectors internationally. We help them connect with investors and expose them to new business partners and global markets. We strengthen their innovative capabilities to the benefit of the concerned businesses and to the society at large.
Our main activities are the international conference BRIGHT and Creative Business Cup, the world’s only global competition for creative startups, where startups from more that 75 countries every year compete locally and at the Global Final in Copenhagen to become no. 1 creative startup of the year.
Internship period is September 1st (or ideally before) to December 2020 (or longer).
The position is fulltime, unpaid, and 37 hours per week.
Our office is located at Bella Center in Copenhagen.
If you see yourself in this position, please apply by sending a letter of motivation and a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31st.
We read applications and interview candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +45 31 67 27 40.