Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today.
We’re seeking an Architectural Project Manager (Design) to join our team in Davie, FL. Someone who can use their vast experience in the industry and apply it to today’s challenges.
You will lead a project team of architectural design professionals in the research, programming, planning, and overseeing of client contracts at the Davie, FL site.
You’ll play an integral role in mentoring staff, forming long-term relationships with our client, including strategy development, positioning, proposing, and assistance negotiating contracts.
You’ll provide effective, skilled project management to help reduce the costs of delivering projects and adding value to the business by applying proven project management techniques.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Professional Degree in Architecture (Bachelors or Masters Architecture), or related
- Professional Registered Architect (RA) Preferred
- At least 10 years overall progressive experience in architectural design and project management
- Strong organizational skills to help facilitate multiple tasks at one time, communication (both verbal and written) skills, creative problem-solving abilities, business development / client relationship building skills, and leadership abilities
- Ability to effectively coordinate with external architectural / engineering and construction team members
- Must display enthusiasm, motivation, and be goal oriented
- Demonstrated program experience in the usage of Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, basic rendering and publishing programs, and Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with Florida building code requirements
Ideally You'll Also Have:
- Consulting experience
- Renovation and new construction experience
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs. Experience in higher education, corporate commercial, state and local projects.Experience creating and working with design standards. Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under and
Primary Location:United States-Florida-Fort Lauderdale-US FL Fort Lauderdale - W Cypress Creek Rd
Job Posting:Sep 1, 2020, 8:44:19 PM
Job:Architecture & Interiors
Job Classification:Full-Time Regular
US FL Fort Lauderdale - W Cypress Creek Rd
550W, Cypress Creek Road
Capabilities:Architecture and Interiors