This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
RecruiterAdyen is looking for an eager Technical Recruiter to join the Global HR Team to further support the international growth of the company.
At Adyen we believe in giving you the opportunity to implement ideas, learn and place your career in your hands. You can approach work in a way you never thought possible, become an influencer and make a lasting impact for our customers. There’s a level of open-mindedness and fast implementation that you won’t experience anywhere else. It's this dynamic, inclusive work environment that helps everyone make good choices, and means we can take Adyen to a whole new level.
As a Technical Recruiter at Adyen in Amsterdam, you will be based in one of the fastest growing offices and focus on the day-to-day recruitment process for our technical vacancies. Working closely with the Global HR Team, you will help finding, selecting, and hiring the talented engineering workforce of Adyen.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the recruitment process for several roles at once and hire the right people in the right place.
- Drive full cycle of recruitment of multiple roles
- Source your own candidates and be creative about new ways of sourcing
- Act as a first point of contact for candidates
- Screen and engage talent that fit with our company culture
- Build a strong relationship with hiring managers
- Have a data driven mindset; you tweak each search based off of previous results
Who you are:
- Passionate about recruitment
- High level of self-motivation; you’re someone who is able to define structure and prioritize
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- High personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Minimum of 3 year of full cycle recruiting experience is required (preferably with hiring for engineering teams)
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English