This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Marketing Manager, Asia-PacificWe are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead, plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns in Asia Pacific, build Adyen’s brand and strengthen our position as a market leader.
The ideal candidate has integrated marketing experience with strong end-to-end campaign know-how and a growth-mindset to deliver integrated marketing programs that drive brand awareness, consideration and preference.
What you’ll do
- Develop integrated marketing programs and campaigns to build our brand, drive consideration and generate leads across APAC
- Collaborate with local & global teams of brand, digital marketing, events, content, communications, designers, product managers, sales, and external influencers and agencies to deliver the integrated marketing strategy
- Work with the sales and sales support teams to ensure leads are followed up with in a timely manner
- Grow and amplify the Adyen brand organically via channels including website, search and social media
- Ensure a single source of truth of our prospects and contacts by integrating lead generation data across social media, marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Support the use of our website, marketing automation tool, and analytics reporting in the region
- Champion the latest marketing trends, technologies and marketing platforms to support go-to-market efforts
- Track and evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, report on results and optimise future campaigns
- Partner with global teams to share knowledge, develop best practices and achieve efficiencies to contribute to a one-Adyen presence worldwide
- Manage partners and agencies to drive and deliver effective marketing programs mapped to business objectives
Who you are
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- B2B marketing experience a plus, especially in the technology or financial services space
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing channels such as search, email, social media, and display ads
- A self-starter with strong project management skills to drive projects forward
- Effectively bilingual in both English & Chinese
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Good understanding and appreciation of working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
- Due to Covid-19 and border restrictions globally, we are only able to consider candidates who already reside in Singapore and preferably do not require a work visa