This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Dispute Support SpecialistYou will be our expert on Disputes handling and its corresponding day to day operations and maintenance. You will be directly working with our amazing merchant base and taking the lead in solving their Dispute related issues. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to defend their disputes and will increase their knowledge on Dispute Management. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple teams such as Risk, Acquiring, Account Management and Product Development. Our team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated and thrives on shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
What you will do
- Be the key source of knowledge on Adyen Dispute handling, its underlying strategies and industry-standard Dispute handling improvements
- Take ownership of responding to complex merchant Dispute handling questions by making efficient use of internal tools such as Zendesk and Looker
- Assist with customer inquiries related to chargeback claims by providing constructive feedback
- Communicate with internal and external partners to improve and automate their operational workload
- Attend chargeback and programming trainings (Visa, Mastercard)
Who you are
- You have experience in providing support related duties to clients in English (French will be considered a plus)
- You have excellent communication skills and the capability to simplify the complexity of the dispute processes, in a format easy to understand for our clients
- You are interested in tech, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied Dispute handling requests and challenges
- You like to create impact within Adyen as a company. We don’t limit ourselves to streams but dare to step out of our comfort zone and fix/automate things that can be done better
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and can prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests
- You have already experience in Dispute Resolution (extra plus, not mandatory)