- Please submit your cover letter and resume both in english*
This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Technical Support and Implementations EngineerAdyen is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in Mexico City to operate as the first interface with Adyen’s merchants across the globe, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success as well as tech savvy. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
Who you are
- Background: Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems;
- Programming: Abilities to write scripts, PHP of Java code is a plus;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field is required;
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English and Spanish.
What you’ll do
- Support: Provide support to merchants and provide troubleshooting and technical help via web-based tools and email;
- Consulting: Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant issues;
- Work directly with payment experts at the top brands in the world to help them grow their business and implement Adyen’s payment solutions;
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Account Managers to grow the pipeline and get merchants live.