At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Service Engineer CWe are looking for a service expert who will be responsible for delivering high quality technical services and support to our customers ensuring that all issues are dealt in the most eﬀective and satisfactory way. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge and gain experience in the mechanics, electronics, and automation ﬁeld by performing services on our clients’ sites. As a Service Engineer you will be part of a team, but most of your time will be spent working at and with our customers. To be successful in this position you should enjoy working independently, remotely, and travelling.
You will be based in Thessaloniki area, Greece.
You will be travelling 70-80% of your time to our customer sites.
What you will do:As Service Engineer C, you will:
- Install, commission, and maintain our Processing equipment at our customers’ sites.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the planned preventive maintenance activities to a high standard and in line with agreed procedures.
- Ensure eﬀective and reliable operation of Tetra Pak processing equipment, reinstate the equipment into the production environment.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve technical malfunctions and breakdowns.
- Conduct basic root cause analysis of the problem to ensure rapid resolution and/or escalation to appropriate colleagues. Escalate through the software tools that Tetra Pak provides.
- Reduce customers’ operational cost, ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by providing high quality services.
- Maintain accurate and timely service reporting.
- Work in accordance with all safety regulations and requirements. Safe working culture.
- Understand the importance of product safety and quality.
Who you are:We believe you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in mechanical / electrical engineering.
- 3 years of practical experience in similar duties with good hands-on skills.
- Hands-on skills in mechanical maintenance and/or service work.
- High level of English and Greek language knowledge in written and verbally.
- Genuine interest in techniques and customer service with focus on quality.
- Willingness to travel. About 70-80% of working time is required on customer sites (mainly in Greece, occasionally abroad).
- Writing / reporting skills.
- Dynamic, perseverant growth and development-oriented personality.
- Results oriented, team player, accountable.
- Ability to work independently and to handle/drive changes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused attitude.
- Driving license.
- Skills in Automation and work experience in PLC will be considered as plus.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Continuous improvement through technical training program.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
- Company car/phone.
Apply now!If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on 30th of October.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.