This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Communications Manager, APACWe are looking for a Communications Manager for APAC, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing & Communications, APAC.
You’ll work closely with our Communications Lead, APAC to develop and execute communications plans that involve high-level placements in business and trade media.
What you do:
- Develop and execute regional communications strategies and programs to drive media coverage. This role will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, commercial leads, and with senior leadership to craft compelling messaging and local storylines
- Ensure alignment with the company's strategic direction across all of the region’s external communications channels to ensure consistent messaging and positive brand positioning
- Work with APAC marketing and business leads to enhance efforts to generate favorable opinion about the market in the region, and garner local and regional media attention
- Manage executive and board visits in APAC and working with the PR agencies - secure media opportunities, coordinate with global communications lead on media briefings
- Collaborate with global and regional communications teams to ensure coordinated, accurate, consistent and effective content and messages
- Manage and own relationship with PR agencies
- Build, manage our social media presence and establish a social media calendar - partnering with the content, design and HR teams
- Support execution and amplification for paid advertising campaigns, PR initiatives, events, product announcements, HR initiatives and marketing campaigns
Who you are
- 5 to 7+ years of experience in PR or communications field
- Flexible & tenacious: does what it takes to get things done, and ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Collaborative nature and team player, and a desire to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think ahead, engage proactively and make great things happen
- Have a successful track record in high tech branding to business audience
- Strong project management skills
- Due to Covid-19 and border closures, you must already reside in Singapore. Preferably do not require a working visa sponsorship.