This is AdyenSpeed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Regulatory Affairs and Compliance OfficerOur fast-paced Regulatory team is looking for an experienced compliance officer with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. The successful candidate must be able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, including risk, legal, finance and sales, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
What you’ll do
- Proactively identify compliance obligations based on financial and payments rules and regulations;
- Translate identified obligations into relevant Policies and Procedures to be communicated and implemented across the global business;
- Manage various regulatory reporting requirements in India;
- Represent compliance and regulatory on a variety of workstreams and products to establish regulatory strategies that align with global objectives and ensure controlled and compliant growth;
- Consider opportunities and risks from a variety of angles to achieve compliant solutions that align with commercial and strategic objectives;
- Analyze regulatory policies, guidelines and reports, bills and acts, licensing and authorization requirements pertaining to payments and financial services industry in India;
- Build and maintain relationship with key government and regulatory stakeholders for effective, timely and transparent communication;
- Represent Adyen at various industry events, panel discussions and seminars to share company’s perspective on important subject matters.
Who you are
- You will have 5-7 years’ experience in regulatory and/or second line compliance functions;
- Your knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry will be well established;
- You have working knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry
- You will be an analytical thinker who can both set, and monitor, on relevant policies required to ensure controlled and sustainable growth
- You will have solid inter-personal skills, specifically you will be able to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and Merchants from varying disciplines and cultures
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business
- Due to cross-boarder controls and restrictions, you must already currently reside in Mumbai and do not require a working visa sponsorship