Demant is a leading, international publicly listed company within hearing healthcare. The company is behind world leading brands such as Oticon, EPOS, and our retail brand Audika. Our products are sold in more than 130 countries and we have more than 15,000 employees worldwide, generating annual revenues of more than DKK 15 billion.
Audika, Demant’s retail organisation, has experienced a significant growth organically and through acquisitions and we are today a leading truly global hearing aid retailer with activities in 20+ markets with more than 2,500 hearing care clinics. You can expect the programme to be designed with an international perspective in mind.
As you progress through the programme, you will take on assignments and projects that may involve stays outside of Denmark. The duration of the stays can be anywhere from a few days to 6+ months, depending on the project on which you are working.
Global Business Graduate Programme
- The Global Business Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme starting in September 2021, during which you will explore the dynamics of our company and develop your personal and professional skills through three to four job rotations of six to eight months each. Your overall focus will be to understand the dynamics of our retail company and explore the global landscape we operate in.
- Throughout the programme, you will work closely with your Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and our corporate culture. A training bootcamp and mentoring programme facilitated by HR will shape your personal journey towards a permanent position in Demant after successfully completing the programme.
What to expect
- You can expect rotations and tasks that are designed in conjunction with current business needs and your personal competences and interests. Some of the projects and tasks may include digital marketing, analytics, financial analyses, M&As, customer journey strategies and IT development and deployment.
- Regardless of the tasks, one thing is certain: You will face a steep learning curve with a high degree of responsibility from day one. In our flat organization, you will train your analytical, strategic and innovative skills, you will be exposed to a huge range of projects, you will be expected to take ownership for your decisions and to challenge status quo.
- You are about to graduate with a Master's degree within finance, economics, accounting or strategy, preferably as cand.merc, cand.oecon or similar, or you have graduated no more than two years ago.
- You have a strong interest in operating in a global business within retail, covering a broad spectre of disciplines.
- You are a top performer with excellent achievements either in your studies, through work experience or extracurricular activities. You are a team player with drive and passion, you have great analytical skills, you are sharp, curious, mature, hardworking and, just as importantly, you are humble and fun to work with.
- You are fluent in English, have an international profile, and are open to potentially spending part of the programme abroad.
How to apply
Please attach CV, cover letter and up-to-date transcript of records (diplomas) to your online application. Please note we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
The application deadline is January 3, 2021.
Video interviews are being conducted from January 8-13, 2021.
The assessment center takes place on January 26, 2021.
The final interviews are being conducted on February 1-3, 2021.
For further information
Meet the current graduates and read about their experiences on the graduate blog, or learn more on our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org