Automation Architect (RPA)
Job Description:Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Global IT is a dynamic organization enabling the enterprise to innovate and lead the industry with our consumption-based IT transformation and our consulting, financial, educational, and operational services. Join us and revolutionize how we help customers simplify their operations and move the world forward.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Technology Architect within HPE Hybrid IT to join us! In this amazing role, you will examine emerging technologies and use the cases to create new business opportunities. The role will combine technology, with industry initiatives and market requirements into tactical immediate actions and strategic investment recommendations. You will partner with business unit product management, R&D, and field sales technical engineering and provide architectural advice for gaining real world customer exposure. You will create HPE-wide architectures and methodologies for design and development of complex products, platforms, systems, software, and technology across multiple engineering disciplines, platforms and organizations within the Global Business Unit. If you have a track record of similar architecture success, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
- Architect custom solutions of project or operational scope.
- Customize reusable solutions of project and program or operational scope.
- Capture and share architectural IP at the component level.
- Contribute to the profession within a GBU. Note for project-based solutions only: Oversee the implementation of architectures of project scope.
- Contribute to the Architect profession at local and regional level.
- Contribute as a team member to an operational, integration or application architecture, requirements, design, implementation, or on-going operations deliverables.
- Tailor the company product and service offerings to architect solutions to meet customer needs.
- Assess technical impact of multiple technologies/strategies.
- Identify and address technical or operational risks .
- Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need, or opportunity and to design an IS solution that appropriately addresses the business problem.
- Ability to create the design, development, deployment, and technical quality of small to medium IT-based solutions (typically within one technology or specialty area).
- Able to provide architectural direction for a single small to medium sized projects.
- Understands the company's architecture methodology. (HPGM for ITSA).
- Applies appropriate methodologies and SME knowledge to resolve business issues. For example, when planning an operational solution (rather than a project solution), the architect understands how to use the company's Solution Development Lifecycle (SDL).
- Industry experience – 2-5 years’ experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Job Level: Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.