At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Production OperatorWe are looking for an experienced Produciton talent who will have the ability to operate the machine according the requirements.
In this role, you will coordinate with other department to support all related activity.
This role will be based in Hohhot, China.
What You Will DoAs a Production Operator, you will:
- Be a member Autonomous Maintenance team.
- Operate the machines according to the standards. Insistence on Plastics Injection Machine, Closures Automation Machine.
- Coordinate with other department to support all related activity.
- Product quality check following the quality control plan.
- Machine owner responsibility for the Production line performance (EE, Waste and claim)
- Participate all other Pillar activities defined as need.
- Analysis the possible cause of machine problem following the problem-solving tools such as 4M and 5why with Production Leader.
- Report line performance to Production Leader.
- All other assignment as its need.
- Maintain 5S in area.
Who You AreWe believe you have:
- High vocational degree
- Working experiences 0-3 years.
- Understand basic mechanic, Electrical
- Have the experience in plastic injection and mould will be advantage.
- Able to work in shift.
- Good computer skill Microsoft office.
- Have a positive attitude and can work under pressure.
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Apply NowIf you are excited for a new adventure in Tetra Pak, please submit your resume in English through myLink.
This job posting expires on Dec. 31, 2020.