SUMMARY:The Regional Customer Service Representative will be responsible for responding to customer needs in an excited, courteous, and knowledgeable manner, by phone and e-mail. He/she will manage a $3M+ portfolio of regional/independent wholesale accounts, supporting the customer’s order fulfillment needs and contributing to meeting sales goals. The regional CSR’s will work as a team to ensure all customer inquiries are resolved within established SLA’s, helping all customers regardless of account assignment. Exceptional communication, desire to please the customer, follow through, problem solving, and decision making will be critical to being successful at this position. He/she will work to make each and every customer interaction comfortable and memorable, maintaining a positive and professional attitude with both customers and internal team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary focus of this position is to provide a high level of customer satisfaction by focusing on timely resolution of issues, and cultivating working relationships with sales and customers.
- Answer incoming phone calls from the wholesale customer service phone queue.
- Respond to email cases through B2B, salesforce/K2, and in the shared customer service inbox.
- Accept, process, and track customer orders through EDI and non-EDI systems. Process sales and PO changes as required.
- Monitor order book and maintain established metrics for order fulfillment activities.
- Work with vendor compliance to assure all customer and order-specific value add requirements are met.
- Create return authorizations, resolve shipping-errors, process warranty requests, and markdowns for the customers in the designated client group.
- Request customer-specific pricing and new customer address book records as required, and maintain seasonal pricing accuracy.
- Service any drop-ship accounts which overlap with your account base.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: item setups, pricing maintenance, communication and follow-up on cancellations.
- Administration of these responsibilities may require the access and use of a customer's 3rd party drop-ship site.
- Help in on-boarding for new team members.
- Continuing education and training to increase knowledge and take on more advanced responsibilities.
- May be required to perform additional duties, special projects and responsibilities as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extensive customer service , preferably in a business to business environment
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to perform research, demonstrate sound judgment, and resolve problems
- Capability to work independently, and promote a positive team environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.