Crocs is built on inherent simplicity and people-purposed, imaginative innovation. Our culture thrives on those who can think big, act fast and collaborate with ease. We’re looking for a Designer to join us in executing the vision for our future; to inspire, ideate and create.
As the Designer- Energy, you’ll be part of a team working on the creation of consumer centric, disruptive, innovative product that engages consumers in the global energy landscape. You’ll be icon obsessed and share our passion for molded innovation.
You thrive being part of dynamic, fast-paced, forward-thinking team.
You are passionate about culture and understand how music, art, fashion and street culture collide. You love to travel and are curious about the world around you.
What we’re looking for you to do:
- Deliver compelling concepts that meet the requirements of the brief, under the direction of Energy Design Leadership
- Deliver color ups, form, detail, materials and technical drawings for all projects in a timely manner
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Demonstrate a passion for the most forward-thinking consumers and brands globally, turning insight in to action appropriately for the Crocs brand
- Partner cross-functionally with development / PLM / merchandising
Your experience should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design / Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing footwear products
- Expert with tools of footwear design – sketching, 2D & 3D 3D design program knowledge is a plus
- Strong technical background and proficient in Adobe CC: Photoshop, & Illustrator
- Solid understanding of construction, lasts, patterns and materials
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally
- We are open to considering remote opportunities for this role.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Job Level: Intermediate Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL4
Salary Range: $62,200 - $93,200