The Representative, Credit/Collections will be responsible for managing the collections, credit processing, auditing, and running reports. This individual will work cross-functionally across all BU departments in auditing and customer refunds. The Representative, Credit/Collections will be reporting to the Credit/Collections Supervisor.
- Responsible for monthly collection of the cash deemed necessary to achieve the Corporate Daily Sales Outstanding (DSO) objectives by reviewing the daily GetPaid Collection work queue and communicating to assigned customers
- Prepare documentation packet supporting credits to customers for product pricing errors for manager review
- Resolve routine disputed invoices in collaboration with team
- Collaborate with manager to develop and execute collection strategies to achieve monthly and quarterly operational cash flow objectives
- Review and release pending customer orders being held due to credit concerns in accordance with department guidelines
- Identify and present to management customer accounts requiring third party collection action
- Other incidental duties
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent of 2 years experience previous credit/collections, finance or accounting experience is required
- Good computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite
- Experience with an ERP software (e.g JDE)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.