You will have -
- Bachelors degree, MBA a plus.
- 2-3 years experience in a previous role with sales booking and revenue goals or supported attainment of sales.
- Experience in a technology and / or financial services field.
- Familiarity working for or with financial technology (Fintech) companies.
Bird’s eye view of your role –Yodlee, with its rapidly growing customer and user base, is seeking a Manager of Customer Success to partner in the ongoing management of customer relationships with our Fintech customers. The objective of the role is to deliver user growth, revenue growth and Customer satisfaction with our services and solutions. Your direct responsibilities in achieving this are:
- Becoming very familiar with your assigned customers and their business strategies to understand how Yodlee services can contribute to achieving their objectives.
- Acting as a key touch point for your assigned customers on questions regarding ongoing projects, initiatives, key follow-ups, and new opportunities.
- Ongoing tracking, analysis and reporting of KPI’s for internal discussion and reporting.
- Participating and co-leading key customer interactions to understand upcoming plans, needs, targeted outcomes for measurements and KPI identification, where appropriate.
- Acting as a key “voice of the customer” for internal partners (Product, Marketing, Customer Support and Professional Services) to communicate customer needs and strategies and ensure customer deliverables are met.
- Staying current on industry, territory, existing and target partner customers and competitive landscape.
What you will bring –
- You are a self-starter, curious, and demonstrate perseverance, dedication, and commitment.
- You are detail oriented and strive for clarity with a strong desire to learn and grow in a role.
- You are articulate and bring perspective and knowledge about the financial services / tech / digital space.
- You have persuasion skills and confidence to use them internally and with customers.
- You’ll have a strong ability to work cross-functionally within the company (partnering with Sales, Services, and Product, etc.)
What competencies you will have –
- Team player mentality with a consultative approach to your role and with customers.
- Commitment to quality and detail.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical with demonstrated experience in working with technology / technology issues.
- Ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to adopt a range of influencing and negotiation styles to deal with objections / challenges internally and externally.
- Drive, creativity, and good judgement - to proactively address potential issues, circumvent roadblocks, and request assistance when needed.
What your performance objectives will be –
- Provide exceptional relationship management to assigned customers to grow and retain their business.
- Where appropriate, provide consulting to your customers on an ongoing basis to drive adoption and engagement of the solution.
- When required, partner to develop renewal strategies that address customer needs while providing for up-sell opportunities. Support and participate in the negotiation of customer contracts and amendments for renewals.
- Expansion of installed solutions through additional integrations where possible.
- Be a customer advocate, clearly representing internally the highlights and challenges within the assigned customer base.
How your lofty goals will be translated into specific actions / short term goals -
- Within first 30 days, you will understand the structure of our organization and your cross-functional partners, understand your newly assigned customers and their market position and strategy, have participated in customer meetings to listen and learn as other Yodlee team members talk about our solutions. You will understand key performance indicators for your customers.
- By the end of the first quarter, you will understand Yodlee’s product set and product features within your customer portfolio, be able to state our value proposition for key solutions, contribute to Customer Management activities, and be familiar with your customers KPI’s and the trends associated with them.
- By the end of first six months, you will be interacting with key assigned customers by phone. You will have a good grasp of Yodlee solution KPI’s for your key customers, and be knowledgeable about the products and business strategies of your assigned customers.
- By the end of the first year, you will be able to work with an increased level of independence. You will be proactively monitoring key dates and questions from assigned customers and be able to work successfully with internal team members to provide accurate responses on a timely basis. You will be able to identify when issues need to be escalated to management and also contribute ideas and strategies to grow usage and revenue.
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition) -
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS and Fintech eco-system with a path for development and growth across the Financial Services, consumer services, and wealth segments.
- Opportunity for over-achievement on target variable compensation.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of Fintech customers, with guidance and support from tenured Customer Management executives.
- Daily exposure and participation in FinTech, SaaS platform opportunities, and Financial Services sales and relationship management disciplines.