Apply now »
Service Technician (f/m) - Melitopol, Ukraine
UA, Kyiv | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time | ID: 12971
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in a global organizational environment and would like to be a part of a green energy transition? Currently, we are looking for a Service Technician to join our dedicated team and support Vestas’ construction projects across entire North-Central Europe.
Sales > SBU NCE > Fieldservice Ukraine
Vestas Eastern Europe and Austria (part of Vestas Central Europe) are a Sales Business Unit covering Austria and Eastern European countries including Ukraine. We are responsible for the sales, installation and service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas and we aim to make Vestas Central Europe the best place to work.
As a Service Technician (f/m) you will be assigned with electrical, remote controls and mechanical operations on our wind energy turbines. Besides commissioning and maintenance, you carry out all repairs and check-ups.
- Conduct work safely and with an attention to detail; promotes and demonstrates safe behavior and practices at all times
- Perform all mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical component maintenance, repair or replacement of parts to correct malfunctions
- Fill out work orders and checklists, confirm completed orders including proposals for optimisation of processes
- Check tools and spare parts for accuracy, operational capability and completeness prior to starting work
- Responsible for the equipment of the vehicles with tools, personal protective equipment and spare part and ensures on-time return of unused and defective materials and tools with the correct declaration and correct packaging
- Responsible for the compliance with legal and company regulations, guidelines etc. in the area of his work
- Act professionally as a role model within a field environment to ensure all procedures are followed as required and acts with an understanding of customer service towards wind farm owner
- Completed technical training in the field of electrotechnology or mechanics
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Fluent knowledge of written and spoken Ukrainian and English
- Basic knowledge in working with MS-Office
- Driving license - CE/ BE
- Communicative team player with high powers of comprehension
- Technical understanding and result-oriented person
- Strong ability to work effectively with workgroups across the organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and interact with employees at all professional levels
- Ability to build interpersonal and stakeholder relationships
- Very good language skills in English (both vocal and written)
- Absolute readiness for traveling around the country
- Ability to work in height
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
Additional informationPlease apply no later than 15th February 2021.
About VestasVestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Apply now »