Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
We believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
A career with us is exciting.
Apply and come join our team in Netherlands!
Become our new Brand Activation Manager! You will be responsible for developing the best plans and execute them with excellence in execution across our categories & our markets (Belgium/Netherlands), based on the priorities set for the business.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Brand Activation Manager at Kellogg, you will :
- Coordinate the implementation of our commercial initiatives for Benelux & build up our local amplification plans, in the most impactful and effective way to maximize business impact
- Manage agencies, briefing and design processes with the aim to build the accurate Path to Purchase & select the relevant BTL touchpoints to answer our business & marketing goals
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop best in class trade marketing plans for our top main retailers, considering both, mass retail & Away from Home channels.
- Identify and develop all the visibility tools adaptations in order to increase the awareness and the sales in the point of sale, and also develop when expected tailormade trade programs
- Measure and evaluated the specific activities, and visibility tools implemented
- follow-up & analyse our product monthly performances
- Manage the A&P budget & follow the invoicing process
- be a spoke with the brand Central teams on projects follow-ups & nourish local team with updates
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Experienced in Shopper Marketing / Consumer Activation or Product Management of at least 3-4 working years in the Dutch Market Retail
- Previously developed & executed BTL plan for both, consumer & shopper angle.
- Ability to work in a multi-functional team and manage agencies & partners
- High communication Skills - orally & written
- Presentation skills - Good level of Powerpoint use
- Multi-tasking : demonstrated capacity in project management & prioritization
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills – use of Nielsen / IRI tools in previous experience
- Native in Dutch, fluent in English. French knowledge is a plus
- Team-player – able to work with a distanced-team
- Eager to travel to meetup your team based in Belgium (Zaventem) : +/- 2x/month
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The main interaction you will experience are with:
- Your own team (manager & teammate – based in Belgium)
- The central brand teams
- The local commercial teams (KAMs, Catmans, RGM peers)
- The legal, Nutrition & Communication team
You will be part of the Continental Europe Activation team, dedicated to the local Benelux team: today a winning team of 2 persons (but almost 3!), working hands in hands to deliver the accurate support to the local sales team to sustainably grow our business.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Closing Date:Feb 20, 2021, 10:59:00 PM