This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the IT-Cyber-Security efforts for the Software Engineering team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry. Based in Princeton, NJ, you will contribute to the improvement of its IT/Cyber-Security efforts and risk reductions as it relates to the software development and maintenance activities for the Ground Control System (GCS) used to fly 50+ satellites.
- Automate remediation/patching of identified Vulnerabilities for Software Engineering’s GCS and other systems and associated software through the use of it existing tools, including SuSE Manager.
- Review Vulnerabilities and identify risk mitigation to determine what remediations have the most impact on reducing risk.
- Standup/support/automate SuSE Manager and QRadar log forwarding
- Being an advanced student in Computer Science, with a focus on IT/Cyber-Security
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with all aspects of IT/Cyber-Security including risk management, vulnerability management, patching/remediation, and Linux/Windows Log Forwarding
- Experience with Linux command line, Linux scripting (bash), and MS-Windows scripting (preferably with Powershell)
- Basic understanding of software development processes and practices
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.