Job ID 310890BR
Position Title Domain Architect REFS / HSE - IT
Job Description1,400 Novartis buildings worldwide, situated on more than 380 sites, not just providing the physical space for associates to work in, but also maintaining and enhancing the ways in which people are working and supporting services in buildings or on campuses, in a safe and healthy way is what Real Estate & Facilities Services (REFS) support.
In your role you will help REFS/HSE to implement the best in class processes and IT systems to improve e.g. associate experience, Better use our buildings & campuses, Be kind to the environment.
Focused on managing the development of architectural standards, and the direction and design of architecture for a business or technical domain and managing efforts to elaborate and communicate the architecture of the given domain and/or the development of architectural solutions for projects and programs.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee architectural activities for a specific business or technology domain, or architectural practice area, or manage the development of solution architectures for projects or programs within a business area.
- Define standards and direction of architecture in the specific business or technical domain.
- Define and develop the logical design and information management strategies necessary to store, move and manage data in a new target state.
- Utilize architecture patterns to suggest the most adequate utilization of technical platforms in support of the holistic solution architecture design.
- Define, create and evolve the Architecture Governance Framework (e.g. architecture methods, practices and standards) for IT.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- First degree in Computer Science or Engineering would be beneficial.
- Work experience in IT/business architecture.
- Background in Real Estate & Facilities Services (REFS) Processes and IT systems.
- Background in Health Safety Environment (HSE) Processes and IT systems.
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Business Unit IT NBS
Location Czech Republic
Company/Legal Entity NOV CZE
Functional Area Information Technology
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No