Job ID 310877BR
Position Title eInvoice Program Admin with German
Job DescriptioneInvoice Program Admin with German, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
1 million invoices exchanged electronically with our suppliers. Join us and influence Novartis einvoicing journey.
This role will enable the ramp up of electronic invoice for Novartis globally. Working in a defined scope of countries, supporting supplier onboarding, and technical set up in both Ariba Network and Novartis relevant enterprise assets.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Works with in-country Procurement and FRA contacts to identify accurate and complete supplier contact details for all targeted supplier in the flight plan
- Provides entry level support with supplier onboarding and enablement activities across multiple geographies
- Ensure that all transactions for Enabled suppliers are routed via the eInvoicing solution
- Configure and activate defined suppliers on the Ariba Network and in Novartis finance and procurement systems based on work instructions
- Partners with and supports requestors, stakeholders and suppliers to solve all issues related to the eInvoicing solution
- Supports the measurement and delivery of service levels and KPI targets
- Participates and assists in driving the knowledge management process including the development of user manuals, knowledge bases, FAQs, etc.
- Interacts proactively with all functional areas
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelor degree – business administration/finance/computer science
- Experience in similar position in a Shared Service Center environment: 1-2 years
- Technical competence in SAP
- MS Excel skills – tables, formulas, pivot tables etc.
- Professional level of English, B2 German
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Customer service orientation, professional attitude, reliable
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Business Unit FRA OPERATIONS NBS
Location Czech Republic
Company/Legal Entity NOV CZE
Functional Area Audit & Finance
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Temporary
Shift Work No